Penne Gorgonzola With ChickenFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 pkg (16 oz) penne pasta shopping list
- 1 lb boneless,skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1-2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c white wine shopping list
- 1 c heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 c (8oz) crumbled gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- 6 to 8 fresh sage leaves,thinly sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- grated Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese and minced paesley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile,in a large skillet over medium heat,brown chicken in oil on all sides Add garlic;cook 1 min/, longer. Add wine,stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan.
- Add cream and broth;cook until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken no longer pink. Stir in Gorgonzola,sage,salt and pepper;cook just till cheese is melted.
- Sometimes I add thawed frozen peas or mushrooms to this dish.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
This is a favorite of mine. Thanks for the wonderful post! Hope you are OK - keep hearing about these terrible snow storms.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sound good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yum!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it