Maple Honey Barbecued RibsFrom karlyn255 3 years ago
- 3 pounds spareribs shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Place spareribs on a broiler rack and broil for 15 minutes.
- Drain fat off.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in the slow cooker; stir well.
- Add ribs; cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serves 4.