Cream of Ricotta and Vegetable SoupFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 small potatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 lettuces, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 and 1/2 oz (100 grams) spinach, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 leeks, white parts only, finely chopped shopping list
- 7 oz (200 grams) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprig, chopped shopping list
- salt and whitepepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put the potatoes, lettuces, spinach and leeks into a pan, pour in 1 and 3/4 pints (1 liter) water, bring to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat to medium, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, transfer the mixture to a food processor and process until smooth, then pour back into the pan.
- Press the ricotta through a sieve, stir into the pan and set over a medium-low heat.
- When the soup is heated through, pour it into a tureen and add the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
- That's all there is too it.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Great recipe a 10 not a three for this one.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
five from me, its looks wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it