Baked Spinach BallsFrom mystic_river1 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups sage and onion or herb-seasoned bread stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced. shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 egg whites, beaten shopping list
- Dijon or honey mustard (optional) shopping list
- or your favorite dipping sauce shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine bread stuffing mix, onion, cheese, garlic, thyme and pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Combine spinach, broth and egg whites in separate medium bowl; mix well. Stir into bread cube mixture. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or until mixture is firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shape mixture into 24 balls; place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until spinach balls are browned. Serve with mustard for dipping, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
I love Spinach, this is a great recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I am like Popeye and spinach is one of my favorite vegetables. Thank you for s lovely 5 fork recipe.chacha in New York loved it