Rosemary and Garlic SteaksFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- Prep time does not include marinade time shopping list
- 2 large tender cuts of steak such as Porterhouse, rib steaks etc shopping list
- Crushed cloves of garlic, as many as you wish, I used about 6 large shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary fine snipped shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade the steaks in a ziplock bag with the above ingredients,
- Refrigerate overnight or at least several hours
- . Remove 1 hour from refrigerator so they are not ice cold.
- Remove from marinade, grill on preheated barbecue to desired doneness ( I prefer medium rare ).
- If desired , melt some butter and saut© a bit of extra fresh snipped rosemary & minced garlic and pour over steaks when removed from the grill.
- Serves 4.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Yummy!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it