Chicken Fettucine AlfredoFrom dugger 3 years ago
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloin strips shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp onion flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms (small can or jar) shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets (fresh or thawed frozen) shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 6 oz fettucine shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the bacon slices until crisp. Remove the bacon, drain on paper towel, cool and crumble. Pour off any excess drippings (preferably into a jar in the fridge for future flavoring).
- Cut the chicken breasts into approximately one inch pieces
- Chop the broccoli florets into small pieces about the size of a dime.
- Fill a pasta collander or large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- While the water is heating melt the butter and parmesan cheese together in the skillet over medium heat. Add garlic powder & onion flakes. Stir together.
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli florets. Mix together and simmer.
- Put fettucine in the pasta cooker and cook to just soft enough to cut through with the side of a fork. Remove the fettucine and drain.
- Meanwhile, back at the stove, add the cream to the mixture and stir together. Add the chicken pieces and simmer until everything is tender.
- Finally add the fettucini and toss together to coat the pasta. Serve hot and top each serving with a tablespoon or two of crumbled bacon.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating5 people
I love chicken and this sounds wonderful!dynie in Marietta loved it
I Love this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
with the 'bit-of-Bacon' added for
a little 'twist'~
*****HAPPY HEART's DAY*****
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!