Caramel BarsFrom sharebear1 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. In double boiler combine caramel and 1/3 cups evaporated milk, and melt until smooth.
- 2. Pre-heat oven to 350. Meanwhile, take the melted butter and combine with cake mix and 1/4 cup evaporated milk and mix. Spead half of the mixture on bottom of 13 x 9 cake pan. Bake about 6 minutes.
- 3.Take out and add the bag of chocolate chips and then pour caramel over the mixture. Crumble the rest of the mixture over the top. Return to oven and bake another 12-14 minutes.
- 4. Let cool and cut into squares. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
The Rating4 people
Another Yum!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Very nice!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Love Caramel and these bars sound so delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!