Vegetarian Cheese lasagnaFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 12 sheets no-boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup yellow pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, grated shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, grated shopping list
- 1 cup spinach, chopped shopping list
- 6 medium tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 7 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix and set aside.
- Sauté peppers, onion, garlic and oil.
- Set aside to cool, then add carrot, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach, sauce, parsley, salt, sugar, basil and oregano.
- Spread about 1 cup of sauce across bottom of pan (size 13x9x2).
- Cover with three sheets pasta.
- Spread 1 1/2 cup sauce over pasta.
- Spoon and spread 1/3 of ricotta mixture over sauce, then sprinkle 1/4 of mozzarella/Romano over ricotta mixture and sauce.
- Repeat with pasta, sauce, ricotta and mozzarella/Romano, making two more layers in the same manner.
- End with a layer of pasta.
- Sprinkle the top layer of pasta with the remaining mozzarella and Romano.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil and tent it to prevent it from touching the top layer.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until top is golden.
- Let stand five minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional sauce and grated Parmesan.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Family Favorites141 members