Yummy Beef Short RibsFrom lor 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 tablespons olive oil shopping list
- 4-1/2 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- Note: shopping list
- 2 onions, quartered shopping list
- (1) 8-1/4 ounce can pineapple chunks with syrup shopping list
- (1) 14-1/2 ounce can of beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chili sauce or 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup of honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of Heinz 57 shopping list
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley or chopped spring onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a heavy, large ovenproof pot/Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add ribs and brown well, turning frequently, about ten minutes.
- Add onions, pineapple with syrup, broth, chili sauce/salsa, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Heinz 57 and garlic to ribs.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover pot and bake ribs for 1-1/2 hours.
- Uncover and bake for 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or spring onions.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating4 people
what an interesting combo of flavors..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds delish!!a1patti in Salem loved it
The flavor combo is a bit unusual but should be great. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it