Smothered ChickenFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 8 bacon strips shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon-pepper. I
- n a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In the drippings, saute onion and brown sugar until onion is tender and golden brown.
- Place two bacon strips on each chicken breast half; top with caramelized onions and cheese.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
I happen to like the brown sugar along with the other stuff in this recipe.Yum!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Thanks, saved this one!asmith in Misery loved it
Yum! What time is dinner? ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
Bacon Natures Candy75 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Stovetop Cooking12 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Chicken Little166 members
Restaurant Recipes68 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members