Spice TeaFrom matelda 9 years ago
How to make it
- RInse and wash all the spice.
- Bring to boil all the spices with the water.
- Then put in the tea bags and bring to boil again for about 5 minutes.
- Sieve the tea to a jug/ mug. Add in the evaporated milk.
- Now prepare 2 small jug/ mug to pull the tea. (*For starters, prepare this one cup at a time.)
- To "pull" the tea, meaning pour the tea from one jug to the other to create eveness to the drink some sort like shaking. The higher you pull the better it'll be.
- Alrite, now it's done. There should be tiny bubbles in your drink.
- Add sugar to taste. Enjoy.