Invissible Honey Garlic Chicken WingsFrom 2302817 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings (mid-part or drumlets) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder ( or more if you like stronger flavor) shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c.brown sugar (or your desired judgement of sweetness) shopping list
- 1/2 c. dark soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash chicken wings thoroughly and drain well. (use strainer).
- Transfer wings in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all other ingredients to the wings.
- Mix it well until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour .
- Bake in 350F oven temp. for 20-25 minutes or your desired doneness. Flip wings once in a while.
- Or deep fry it.
The Cook2302817 Port Hardy, Canada
The Rating6 people
Sounds great - I would need to use "low sodium" soy sauce and no salt in the recipe. I take it the invisible honey is caused by the brown sugar since there is no honey in the recipe???
Love chicken wings - one of my favorite foods when we go ou...morevalinkenmore in Malott loved it
I love chicken wings & enjoy finding new recipes, so thanks for this one. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Sounds really great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!