Alton Browns Onion DipFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pad butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder OR chopped or minced garlic (that's what I used) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a saute pan over medium heat add oil and butter or margarine, heat and add onions and salt.
- Cook the onions until they are caramelized, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, and then add the cooled onions. Refrigerate and stir again before serving.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
Agreed fantastic dip will have to try this onemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy! I betcha I could eat the whole thing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love it and Alton too!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it