Party Beef for roast beef n cheese sandwichesFrom sharebear1 7 years ago
- 5 Lb Boneless Rump roast or sirloin tip roast shopping list
- 2 -15 oz Cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 - 15oz Can beef Consume shopping list
- 1 beef Boullion Cube shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Brown gravy Sauce (LaChoy) shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- rolls (your favorite) shopping list
- cheese (we use assorted variety, marble, cheddar, mozzarella, pepperjack..etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- Throw it all in the crockpot on low for 8-10 hours.
- Then slice thin and serve on rolls with cheese!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
The Rating7 people
Very Nice!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Yum!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I Love recipes that
'Taste' like I have 'Slaved' over them~
BUT, actually are easy to prepare!
This "5"FORK!!!!! if one of these!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!