Triple Layer Chocolate Cream PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2 c hot fudge sundae topping shopping list
- 1 pklg (6oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust shopping list
- 1-1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1 pkg (5.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/3 c hazelnut -chocolate spread such as nutella shopping list
- 5 c thawed frozen whipped topping shopping list
- chocolate jimmies,optional shopping list
How to make it
- Spread fudge topping over bottom of crust. Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- In seperate bowl,stir 1 c pudding mixture into hazelnut-chocolate spread. Spoon over fudge layer.
- Fold 2 c whipped topping into remaining chocolate pudding till combined. Spread over hazelnut layer.
- Chill at least 4 hours or overnight. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. If desired,sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Oh wow...just wow...loving this one. Gotta try it. Thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great post!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Printing this NOW! Going for ingredients tomorrow!clbacon in Birmingham loved it