Salad Greens With Papaya-shrimp DressingFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 12 small raw shrimp peeled shopping list
- 1 bag salad greens shopping list
- For the Sauce shopping list
- 1 clove Organic garlic mashed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 3 cups Red papaya peeled diced and liquefied in blender shopping list
- 1 Organic carrots peeled diced and liquefied in blender shopping list
- 1/3 cup coriander shopping list
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts (Cacahuates Tostados) crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the water and salt in a small pan. Add the shrimp and cook for approximately 1 minute or until they turn pink. Strain shrimp and rinse with cold water. Cut the shrimp in half.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 sauce ingredients together, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the shrimp, papaya purée, carrot purée and coriander, mixing well. Toss salad with sauce and crushed peanuts just before serving. Garnish with a few thin-sliced slivers of red papaya.
- This salad can be prepared up to 2 hours before serving and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Great. Another different way to do papaya. Yes we got papaya. Thanks for the 5 post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Sounds great my friend. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it