Tomatillo Shrimp EnchiladasFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 med. size red onion,peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 med. size green pepper,seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1-1/4 lbs med. shrimp,shelled,deveined and cut in half crossways shopping list
- 1 c frozen corn,thawed shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 bottle (16 oz) tomatillo salsa shopping list
- 3 Tbs half and half shopping list
- 1 c shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat . Add onion and pepper;cook 3 mins,stirring occasionally. Add shrimp;cook an additional 3 mins until shrimp is opaque. Stir in corn,1/4 c water,chili powder and cumin. Heat through.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 13 x 9" baking dish with spray.
- Wrap flour tortillas in damp paper towels. Microwave 30 seconds. Brush one side of each tortilla with salsa. Spoon 1/2 c shrimp mixture on each. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Top with any extra filling.
- Mix remaining salsa with half and half. Spoon over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake,375 degrees for 15 mins or till bubbly.