Chipotle Chicken BurritosFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- 2-3 Lbs bone in chicken legs & thighs shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers in Abodo (and 2 Tablespoons sauce) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- Rice: shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups Instant white rice shopping list
- 1/2 Cup instant brown rice shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- 1/2 - 15oz can tomatoes Diced (Blend in blender until smooth, set extra aside) shopping list
- 2 Cups water shopping list
- Avacado Sauce: shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 lime juiced shopping list
- 1 Tspn cumin shopping list
- 1 Tspn garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 Cup cilantro shopping list
- 1/3 Cup water shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon tomatoes Diced (from extra can above) shopping list
- 6 - 10" tortillas shopping list
- 1-/2 Cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, garlic and salt in a pot. Cover with enough water to boil. Boil until chicken is tender and falls off the bone. Remove chicken from bone and discard all juices except about 2 cups. Add Chipotle peppers and adobo back into pot with chicken and juices.
- Bring 2 Cups of water, tomato puree and chicken bouillon and bring to boil. Once boiling add white and brown rice, stir and cover with lid and remove from heat. Let set about 5-7 minutes before serving.
- Place the avocado, sourcream, cilantro, cumin, lime juice, garlic powder into blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Spread avocado sauce on each tortilla, add rice and cheese then top with chicken. Fold to close it and serve with re-fry beans.