Corned Beef and Cabbage RecipeFrom chef2 3 years ago
- corned beef and cabbage Recipe shopping list
- corned beef and cabbage shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) corned beef brisket shopping list
- 1 onion, halved shopping list
- 2 ribs celery with tops shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 4 to 6 new potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 4 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into wedges shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cover meat with cold water and add onion, celery, 1 carrot, bay leaves, pepper and garlic.
- 2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- 3. When fork pierces the meat easily, it is done. Leave in broth for an additional hour.
- 4. Remove meat from broth.
- 5. Boil potatoes, remaining carrots and cabbage in corned beef broth until tender, about 10
- 6. When vegetables are done, serve on plate with several slices corned beef on top of vegetables and cabbage.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
I LOVE Your "5"FORK!!!!! recipe for
'Corned Beef'~ I am especially interested
in the 'cooking directions' since this
technique is new to me~ and~ by the way~
I really like it! I believe that it will
produce a del...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
My kind of food! Thanks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
My DH will be happily surprised when I prepare this lovely recipe. He is Very IRISH and we live in the "Irish" part of South Buffalo!!
thank you!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!