The Best Ever TiramisuFrom alykorobova 4 years ago
- 6 egg yolks shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese (2 containers 8oz. ea.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups strong espresso, cooled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grand monet liquor shopping list
- 24 packaged ladyfingers shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of espresso and mix until combined.
- In another, preferably shallow dish, add remaining espresso and grand monet. Dip each ladyfinger into espresso for only 5 seconds or less, especially if you are using soft lady fingers. If they soak up too much coffee they will be mushy and not very tasty. Place the soaked ladyfinger on the bottom of a baking dish (depending on how high do u want dessert to stack up, it would look pretty in a deep glass dish. If you are serving a big company use 13x9 dish. You can make it in individual bowls too), breaking them in half if necessary in order to fit the bottom.
- Spread evenly 1/2 (if you are using 13x9 dish) of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers. Arrange another layer of soaked ladyfingers and top with the rest of the mascarpone mixture.
- Cover tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour. If I'm making it ahead I'll put it in the freezer and just take it our about an hour and a half before serving.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
The Cookalykorobova Chico, CA
The Rating6 people
I love the picture, and Tiramisu is one of my favourite desserts! Looking forward to trying your version!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds amazingly delicious, and gratifyingly simple. Thanks.
Mmerlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!