Herb And Cheese Stuffed Chicken ThighsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 c fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 1-1/2 c fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 large eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 c grated provolone cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c coarsely chopped basil shopping list
- 1/4 c coarsely chopped parsley shopping list
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced rosemary shopping list
- 16 boneless chicken thighs,skin on (about 5 oz. each) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a med. bowl,combine bread crumbs,Parmesan,egg,provolone,basil,parsley,lemon zest and rosemary. Set the thighs skin side down on work surface and season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Mound 1/4 c of herb and cheese filling on each thigh. Fold the sides of the thighs over the filling to enclose it and tie each chicken thigh in 2 or 3 places with kitchen string. Season the filled thighs with salt and pepper.
- Arrange thighs on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for about 35 mins or till golden brown.
- Let chicken rest for 10 mins,then discard strings and serve.
- Make ahead: The uncooked stuffed thighs can be refrigerated overnight.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sounds great - and I don't like chicken on the bone for some reason so I am a fan of this for sure.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Mmm I just bought a big bag of frozen boneless thighs from Costco this week. Now I have a recipe to make! Sounds really good, Pat. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
great recipe idea!! love it!.. thighs to me have a juicy wonderful flavor...... high 5midwestguy in Chicago loved it