Feta Cheese Stuffed Pastry BundlesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- feta cheese Stuffed Pastry Bundles shopping list
- 2 square sheets puff pastry shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley chopped finely shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped finely shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Smash feta with the back of a fork.
- Mix with parsley, dill and pepper flakes.
- Divide each puff pastry into 9 equal squares.
- Place some feta cheese filling into each pastry and fold into bundles.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and put black seeds on top.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
These were delicious. I really hope you don't mind *but* I added a photo of my daughter an my attempt at making these. We hads fun doing them together and the end result was pretty and delicious. Thank you :Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!