Cheese Herb Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom lor 3 years ago
- 4 - 6 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- Note: I often double up on the ingredients. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a 2 - 3 inch slit in each chicken breast.
- Combine feta cheese, parsley, olive oil and oregano and mix well.
- Stuff each chicken breast with an equal portion of cheese mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, olives and cornstarch and mix.
- Pour over chicken and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To go along with the chicken, Wolfgang suggests the following...
- BROCCOLI AND CARROTS WITH ORANGE BUTTER
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Place carrots in a steamer and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli to the steamer and steam until both are crisp-tender.
- Remove from the steamer and place on a serving platter.
- Combine butter, orange peel, orange juice and cornstarch in a
- saucepan and simmer until thickened.
- Pour over vegetables and serve.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
Luv the flavor combo great recipe thanks for sharing Lor high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love chicken. Thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
this sounds so good... thanks and five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it