Dessert PastaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup acini di pepe pasta shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple juice reserved shopping list
- 15 ounce can mandarin oranges drained and liquid reserved shopping list
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 7 ounces miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 10 ounce jar maraschino cherries drained shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil then add pasta and cook 10 minutes then drain.
- Combine reserved liquids from pineapple and oranges, sugar, eggs, salt and flour.
- Cook until thick stirring constantly.
- When mixture becomes thick add pasta and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day add pineapple, oranges, whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Mix together and top with cherries if desired then keep chilled until served.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!