Angel Hair Pasta With Chicken Olives and CapersFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 leeks thinly sliced white part only shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves pressed shopping list
- 2/3 cup pitted olives halved shopping list
- 3 tablespoons capers rinsed shopping list
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pound angel hair pasta cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 6 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a grill pan over high heat then rub chicken with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then grill 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and break into 1” chunks then set aside.
- Heat remaining oil then sauté leeks, onions and garlic in remaining oil approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, olives, capers, lemon peel and juice until heated through about 5 minutes.
- Toss with hot pasta and sprinkle with parsley.