Banana Pudding cookieFrom bigcookiedude 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ banana flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C banana chips, coarsely chopped* shopping list
- 1 c vanilla wafer pieces (break into pieces the size of a nickel. Do not crush.) shopping list
- 1 C white baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the banana chips, vanilla wafer pieces, and white baking chips until well blended.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
- *I use a nut chopper to coarsely chop the banana chips. Putting the chips in a Ziploc™ bag, tapping lightly with a mallet also works.