Banana Bread with Dried FruitsFrom magali777 7 years ago
- 4 ripe bananas shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup cubed mixed dried fruits shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- powder sugar for decoration (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F . Grease 2 molds, I used two flower ones.
- In a large mixing bowl sift the flour.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas, add the sugar, then baking soda, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, until smooth.
- Then dust some flour over dried fruits, so that they stay on top of the cake.
- Add dried fruits.
- Spoon batter into prepared molds.
- Bake until golden brown, about 35 min.
- Remove from oven, and let it cool.
- Dust with powder sugar the cake that goes on the lower part, and just place the little cake on top
- Done, enjoy!