Garlic Lemon Double Stuffed ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- oil for the pan shopping list
- 8 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese,sut in 1.2" slices shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg cheddar cheese,cut in 1/2" slices shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 c Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 c grated romano cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 c butter,melted shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt,or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a large shallow baking dish with oil
- Butterfly each breast by slicing in half horizontally thriugh the center,cutting almost but not completely through. Place 1 slice each of Cheddar and cream cheese in center of each breast. Close as if placing between pages of a book. Set aside.
- Pour milk into shallow bowl. In seperate bowl,combine bread crumbs and Romano cheese. Carefully dip each breast first in milk,then in breadcrumb mixture,patting lightly to firm coat. Place breasts side by side in single layer in pre-oiled baking dish,tucking edges under to seal.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over med. heat. Stir in lemon juice and garlic and drizzle evenly over chicken. Season breasts with garlic,salt and paprika.
- Bake for 30 mins or till no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
my kind of chicken. Hope your weekend is going well.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Great stuff. 5cookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
OH YES!!a1patti in Salem loved it