Scrambled Eggs With VegetablesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 4 juicy tomatoes diced shopping list
- 3 green onions with tops finely chopped shopping list
- 4 fresh peppers finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta shopping list
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan heat butter and add onion.
- Cook on medium until soft then add fresh peppers.
- Once cooked pour in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Wait until tomatoes cook down a little then stir in beaten eggs and feta.
- Stir constantly.
- Right before eggs are cooked add chopped parsley.
- Serve with bread.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!