Bhutanese Red RiceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup red rice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 bunch green onions chopped finely shopping list
- 1/2 cup petite diced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons thyme shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable stock shopping list
How to make it
- Wash rice with cold water and let it sit in warm water for an hour before you cook.
- Heat butter in a pot then stir in onions and cook 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and rice then stir for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, thyme and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil then put it in an oven dish, cover and cook at 450 for 30 minutes.
- Let it sit for at least ten minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!