Ham Steak with Potatoes and OnionsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 large potato,peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 med red onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (5 oz each) shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet,cook potato and onion in oil over med. heat until potato is browned and tender. Stir in the vinegar,salt,pepper and thyme. Remove from heat;set aside.
- In another skillet,cook ham steaks over med. heat until heated through. Serve with potato mixture
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Took a little liberty with the destructions. But it still was a great quick meal.
Nuked the potatoes in butter for 10 minutes, shaking the pot after five. Then into the saute pot to brown.
While potatoes were nuking I sauteed the onions. Ad...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Sounds great! I wouldn't have thought of adding the vinegar! Will try this!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!