SMores on the GrillFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT grill to medium-hot.
- Center each of 4 of the graham squares on sheet of foil.
- Top each with 1/4 of the chocolate chunks and 1 marshmallow.
- Cover with remaining graham squares to make a total of 4 smores.
- BRING foil sides up around each s'more, then double fold top and
- both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- PLACE on grill; cover.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.
- Makes: 4 servings, 1 s'more each
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating2 people
Now why didn't I think of that? lol We love smores...thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Comfort Foods772 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
All About Choclate86 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
Camp Fire Cooking102 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Good Friends And Good Ole Country Cooking40 members
Midwest Cooks70 members
I Love Candy Bars29 members