Creamy Potato SoupFrom bigcookiedude 4 years ago
- 4-6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1"cubes* shopping list
- 3 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 1/2 C milk shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
- *I often use new (red) potatoes or Yukon Gold...they do not need to be peeled. shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in an 8-qt stock pot. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil, add salt, and cook for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain water from potatoes. Return potatoes to the pot and mash slightly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat thoroughly over medium-low heat (do not allow to boil!.)
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating6 people
Good Recipe. ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
Perhaps a "potato soup cookie" in the offing?? ;-)... especially if you don't feel that a guacamole cookie would be all that weird!
^5windy1950 in Flint loved it
FINALLY ~ a "5"FORK!!!!! Potato Soup that
does NOT have any (green) ingredients!
My teen-age Grandson will LOVE this Soup~
He won't eat anything that is Green!
I don't know why~ so don't ask!!!
Anyway thanks for ...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!