BUFFALO CHICKEN WING DIPFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot sauce until well blended.
- Mix in the Ranch dressing and chicken.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish or deep pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Top with green onions.
- Serve with tortilla strips.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This sounds just right. A 5 from me.tablescape in loved it
Love it! Can't wait to try!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Party Food316 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Chicken Please145 members
We Like It HOT66 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Its Party Time97 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
NFL GAME DAY FOODS54 members