Jacked-Up Jalapeno cookieFrom bigcookiedude 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cayenne shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ cheesecake flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp lime extract (I used key lime) shopping list
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped (about 1/4 C) shopping list
- cayenne to sprinkle on top (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 6 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and lime extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne (if desired.)
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating8 people
wow! luv this kicked-up cookie yummy thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Freakin awesome, Shawn!!! I get all teary-eyed when your creative instinct kicks into gear... A NEW COOKIE IS BORN!
Five Forks!!windy1950 in Flint loved it
Looking forward to the Endorphin Rush.efitobx in Norfolk loved it