Pistachio Raspberry White Chocolate CookiesFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- 1/3 c butter shopping list
- 1/3 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 c raspberry jam shopping list
- 1/3 c sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 ts vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 ts baking soda shopping list
- 8 oz white chocolate chips - or chopped white chocolate shopping list
- 1 c pistachio nuts, chopped or any other nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and beat in.
- Add vanilla and raspberry jam.
- Mix well.
- Mix together flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mixture to batter.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets,
- about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Don't overbake.
- Cool on racks.
- Freezes well
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great combo of flavorsgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Bet theyre delicous gotta try soon high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM!!a1patti in Salem loved it