Goey Chocolate Pudding-CakeFrom gourmetana 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tbsp sal shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup milk (room temperature) shopping list
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 cup light muscovado sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl – flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add milk, oil and the vanilla. Mix well with a wooden spoon until you get a firm and silky batter.
- Butter a baking dish and pour the cake mix.
- In a bowl mix muscovado sugar, cocoa powder and gently sprinkle over the cake batter.
- Pour the boiling water over the cake using a large spoon. This sounds crazy, but trust me, it works!
- Bake in medium oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating5 people
yes, I know that recipe! many versions and it is great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Me too!!a1patti in Salem loved it
yummy recipe...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Checkin Central283 members
Portuguese Recipes61 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members
International Baking67 members
Whoever Likes Cake Join This Group36 members