Toasted Sweet Corn PuddingFrom princessthunder 5 years ago
- •1 (7 1/2-ounces) package Cope's corn (toasted dried sweet corn) shopping list
- •4 cups whole milk shopping list
- •1 cup well-shaken buttermilk (not powdered) shopping list
- •4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- •1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- •2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- •2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in upper third. Butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together all ingredients with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer to baking dish. Bake until pudding is set, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookprincessthunder Greer, SC
The Rating5 people
This a step up on my Two Moms recipe for Fried Corn. I love it when plans come together.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
Killer recipe I love corn pudding I will try this this weekend and let you know but I know I will love it nothing better than buttermilk and sweet corn!
RRrescue_ranger in New Baltimore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!