Pork Loin with Mustard and Honey CrustFrom thepoint 7 years ago
- Crumb Mixture: shopping list
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- ... shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 5 pounds pork loin roast, approximately shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread crumb mixture ingredients. Pour crumb mixture onto a large baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine the mustard and honey. Brush the pork loin with the mustard and honey mixture, making sure to coat all sides. Place mustard coated pork loin in the bread crumb mixture, roll and coat well.
- Arrange pork loin in a clean baking pan with a flat rack insert (Spray the rack first).
- Bake for approximately 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches at 165F. If roast browns before the internal temperature is reached, cover lightly with foil. Let meat rest 10 - 15 minutes before slicing into thin pieces and serving.
- Prepared by Art on March 15, 2010