APPLE CRANBERRY TARTFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 Rhodes Texas rolls or 9 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed and risen shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples shopping list
- ¼ cup dried cranberries shopping list
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Spray a clean surface with non-stick cooking spray. Combine Texas rolls or dinner rolls into a ball and roll into a 14-inch circle. Place in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar with lemon peel and sprinkle over dough. Core and peel apples: slice thin. Arrange apple slices on dough in concentric design. Sprinkle with cranberries. Mix together butter, ½ cup sugar, flour and vanilla extract.
- Heat the mixture slightly to thin, then pour over apples and cranberries. Bake at 350 F. 25 – 30 minutes.