Pork ChopsFrom markeverett 4 years ago
- 4-6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 Bag cornbread stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter (or low calorie spread) shopping list
- 1 Cup broth, white wine, or apple juice shopping list
- 3 Medium pears, peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Chopped cashews shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Chopped craisins shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly salt & pepper both sides of the chops. Over a medium high heat, brown the chops in the olive oil. Remove to a plate.
- In the same oil, carmelize onions and remove to plate with chops.
- Add butter to the pan and when it is bubbly, add the pears. Cook for about 2 minutes or until they start to soften then add broth (I really prefer the white wine) and simmer for about one minute.
- In a 9 X 13 casserole, combine stuffing mix, pears, onions, nuts and craisins and stir with a fork to get moist.
- Put the chops on top and cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 for about 40-45 minutes.