Bacon Spinach QuicheFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled with fat retained in pan shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion minced finely shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 3/4 pound shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 10 ounce package spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 5 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Add basil and onions to bacon fat and saute 10 minutes until tender.
- Whisk eggs, mustard and cream.
- In buttered quiche dish layer cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onion mixture and bacon.
- Pour egg mixture over everything being careful to cover all the layers.
- Bake at 325 for 50 minutes then cool slightly and serve while warm.