Super Simple Bear ClawsFrom madmommy 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven according to baking directions for biscuits.
- Open can of biscuits and lay them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pull each biscuit apart so that you have a top and a bottom.
- Place a dollop of pie filling in the center of the bottom half.
- Place top half back on and press edges together gently to re-seal.
- Using a small knife, make 2 cuts so that the biscuits look like they have "fingers" or "claws".
- Brush each biscuit with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle the tops of the biscuits with the sliced almonds.
- Lightly sprinkly the tops of the biscuits with the sugar.
- Bake according to directions for biscuits (15-20min).
The Cookmadmommy Wayne, PA
The Rating5 people
My goodness! I can't wait to get my paws on these!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Good stuff!!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Very nice! These will be fun to make with the little one too! Might not look as good as yours but shes a pretty good cook for only being 3!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!