Pirikara Shogayaki spicy ginger fried porkFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the ginger, garlic, miso, mirin, and gochujang together in a small bowl to make a thin paste. spread the paste on both sides of a piece of meat and set it down on a plate.
- Cover with another piece of meat and spread some more sauce on top. Continue stacking and saucing until you run out of pork.
- Get a heavy bottomed pan or cast iron skillet very hot over medium heat.
- If the pork you’re using has a lot of fat you shouldn’t need any oil, but if it’s leaner go ahead and add some to the pan and swirl it around.
- Scrape off any excess sauce and fry each piece of pork until brown on one side, flip then fry on the other. The pork will have a tendency to curl up, so use a spatula to press it down.
- When the pork is cooked, transfer to a plate and serve immediately with white rice.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!