Chocolate Truffle PieFrom andiecooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place chocolate and whipping(not whipped) cream in a microwavable bowl
- microwave on high for 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted
- stir until it's completely melted, let cool slightly
- Add eggs, sugar, and flour,beat with a whisk really well
- pour into a lightly greased 9 in. pie plate
- Bake for 30-35 min. or until the outer half of the pie is puffed, but the center is still slightly soft; cool completely.
- If desired, dust the pie with powdered sugar, use stencils or strips of wax paper to make a pretty design.
- if using stencils or wax paper strips be very careful when removing.
- or just top with a dollop of whipped cream, either way, mmmmm!