Pesto cream chickenFrom maddj 7 years ago
- 1 cup of Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 med/lrg carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp of canola oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 package of light cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth (low sodium) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of basil pesto shopping list
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard shopping list
- pinch of pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate Chicken breasts with Italian salad dressing for at least one hour or over night before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread canola oil on the bottom of a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Fill dish with chopped broccoli, sliced carrots, and mushrooms.
- Place chicken breasts and marinade on top of veggies.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in oven for one hour.
- Cook all sauce ingredients in a sauce pan on med heat until cream cheese is melted and all ingredients are well blended.
- Serve chicken with rice and pour sauce over dish. Enjoy!!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmaddj Fonthill, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious! A must try! You think it would still be ok without the pesto? Not a huge fan of it but the rest sounds good.bostyn in San Diego loved it
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it