Chili TotsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans (15 oz. ea.) chili without beans shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives,drained shopping list
- 1 can (40z) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg (32 oz) frozen tater tots shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet,cook beef over med. heat till no longer pink;drain. Stuir in chili,tomato sauce,olives and chilies.
- Trander to 2 greased 8" square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese and top with Tater Tots. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins or till heated through.
- To use frozen casserole:Remove from freezer 30 mins before baking(do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or till heated through.
- 6 servings each.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it
Thanks for this one..High 5. I think I may use "Rotel" brand tomato sauce for a little extra kick, but that's just me...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
great variation on the tater tot
casserole...going into the bookmark spot....thank you pleclare!
andiecooks in home loved it