Peanut Butter Cheesecake MinisFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 12 bite size peanut butter cups shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup a standard muffin pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour and vanilla beating well.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts.
- Bake until just set about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.