Korean BeefFrom bostyn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut meat into serving size pieces; score both sides of meat.
- Place meat in shallow pan.
- Mix soy sauce, onions, garlic, sugar, oil, sherry, and pepper.
- Pour over beef and let stand 1 hour at room temp; turning once.
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Turn both sides to MEDIUM.
- Grill meat with hood closed about 15 minutes or till done, turning once.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Great one - thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Now that my grill is out on the deck and ready, I am looking for recipes to cook on the grill. This looks like a great one. Thanks!icantboilwater in Hamlin loved it
You are a grillin fool Bostyn. Don't get tense, it's a good thing. This is a doer but first I have to make up a batch of kimchee. Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!