Mustard-Glazed Country RibsFrom bostyn 6 years ago
- 4lbs pork country-style ribs shopping list
- 1/2c sugar shopping list
- 1/2c vinegar shopping list
- 1/3c prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4c chopped onions shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2tsp salt shopping list
- 2tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1tsp ground turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
How to make it
- Cover ribs with water;bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer 45 to 60 minutes or till done.
- Combine sugar,vinegar, mustard, chopped onion, garlic, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
- Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves.
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Turn both sides of grill to LOW.
- Grill ribs with hood closed about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
- Brush with sauce till well coated.
- Top with a few onion rings.
- Add remaining onion rings to sauce; heat and pass.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
Thanks for posting this. My friend and I used to make this recipe 35 years a go and loved it. The recipe was lost over the years. I made it today and it brought back great memories and still tastes great!!taggerlee in tucson loved it
I'm always looking for new ways to make ribs & this one sounds fantastic. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
SOUNDS GREAT!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!